CHAPTER 1 SECTION 10
When recruiting members of the “Public” they must be indoctrinated thoroughly to ensure all necessary information is captured. This information must be entered using the follow steps.
• Send recruit “ON-BOARDING “message. Message is PINNED in DISCORD RECRUITMENT section
• Instruct RECRUIT to add the COLONEL and all the MAJORS in STEAM • Once confirmation of these steps from the Recruit, add NEW RECRUIT to the RECDOC.
• Monitor and record Recruits abilities as per document
• Submit a Request for Promotion (RFP) once minimum check points are made
• Recruit MUST be removed from the document once promotion to PRIVATE has been completed.
Only Sergeants and above need to comply with this procedure, as lower ranks are not authorized to file the appropriate recruitment paperwork.